Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Prauge


Lennon wall

more fruit heads

it looked like a dance hall. ok.
" hey wait where did you guys tie my red balloon"
"um... i cant remember."

" Prauge it up"
pretty pretty prauge

BEFORE PRAUGE

poor peach man
he feels sick


Alex, in this next shot we want you to look
like the most humungous person
on the hike
or ever

climb this... ok.
I have a habit where I pick leaves off of trees and bushes and then rip up the leaves and drop them. The trees hate this, but most just put up with the oppression. In Prague, one brave tree decided to start the revolution. I was ripping some of his leaves off and turning around to warn Karly of a branch wiping back, when he carefully positioned himself, he aimed for my eyeball. Yes my eyeball, to be poked out when I turned around to see where i was going. But, to his dismay he had aimed a wee bit too high and the widdeled shank of a branch popped directly into my forehead. Revolution surpressed.

No comments: