Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bratislava

bratislavaBlake and Emily, slavic zombie food


I am excited that its possible for me to be perched
on someones shoulder



hollo o meorers (we didnt understand what she want us to look at)

I call this, monks who chat.


Bratislava: went to the American embassy, gold club treatment for just flashing the passport. Found the information center, things are slightly cheaper with the euro worth more. Wandered. Asked where the best place to eat was and ate with the locals. The s(something) pub. The food was great and cheaper than anything in Vienna. Saw lots of things. Went to the castle. It was closed. Walked back down. Did some fashion critiquing and monk stalking, for they went to the prettiest places, and took a boat ride up the Danube back to Vienna. Much too tired for fancy sentence structure. And details.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

First of all, might I just say that you are oh so beautiful Alex my dear! I love your long hair. It has been since Christmas that I've seen you. You look great! Cute picture sitting on someone's shoulders. And your mom told me the story of who I would assume would be Blake...yelling congrats to a heavier set guy...that is funny! And you were right by a previous post that it is like Disneyland with their emaculate cleanliness! Why can't we be more like that? Clean, "Sheek" & slender!

All right now I am going to need some geography lessons...so when you visit other places (your mom mentioned going to other countries) list the country and the city if you don't mind for the clueless. I'd like to think I know more than I do, but I won't pretend.

I can only imagine how you must be tired at the end of each day. Do you have comfy enough shoes?

Well I love you lots! Be safe and send me some cake. No really, that's okay it might get all dried up, plus I'm not much of cake eater! :)