Saturday, May 10, 2008

Prater, Third Man anyone?
Jonathan knows how to meet his needs

Mozart, Mozart, Mozart...


The famous Sacher Torte
Oper Ceiling

Clap for the rainbow
Went to Prater with the Griendels. Jonathan found that balloon that he needed. So Georg climbed on top of the roof of the building and Birgit whipped out a pocket knife from who knows where. And we now have a giant balloon. Alas the balloon wouldn’t fit through the doors at the uban so Georg walked it home. Muscled down a ton of cake today. All they eat is cake and bread and cream. And then went to the opera “The magic flute”.
Famous Sacher torte: 4:80 euro +sugar sickness. Opera standing room tickets: 3:50 euro+3 hours in line+ standing the whole opera. The Oper won the day. I loved it, so beautiful.




1 comment:

Danielle Selander said...

ALEX!! oh my gosh. Everything looks incredible, and you look gorgeous! I dont blame you for being in ecstasy when buying that ADORABLE hat. (wear it everyday) AND i applaud you for all of your picture taking. I can't believe it acutally, but I am so proud. Like a mamma. And i wish I could talk to you. why dont you email me at danielle.selander@gmail.com. I dont know how to get a hold of you! What if I get pregnant or move or break a toe or something? how do i tell you?!
I am so excited for you being there, it looks just...there are no words, I cant wait to hear the stories and I LOVE checking your blog. Its like a present everytime. I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU!