Monday, May 5, 2008

sun+monday

a room with a view.
unfortunately it is a rather large view for them
of whomever might shower
sunday cake with the griendls and neighbor
people just kept showing up
Today we went to class all day. I cannot go by Alex here, “It is a boy’s name, and it is very wrong, for you are not a male.” They also can actually pronounce Alexandra, so it is alright… dim-witted America. Fine arts was , um well I considered leaving because I thought I was in learn how many maps I can show you class. German was great, I even at one point found that I was clapping my hands whilst laughing obnoxiously loud. Sunday was heroic, as they should be. All I got from the full 5 hours of church was about 5 words, 2 of them being Jesus Christ. The hero work however was afterwards when we found a giant recluse spider in the building and killed it therefore saving hundreds of people from its debilitating gangrene effects and per chance even a ghastly death. We celebrated with cake. Ok It wasn’t exactly my shoe that killed it. But it might as well have been. And we didn’t actually celebrate me, but there was cake. And maybe it wasn’t a recluse, but it was giant and it was a spider. So… same thing really.


5 comments:

Jamie said...

Alex you are so funny. I can hear your voice in all of your comments! I was on the phone with your mom tonight...you know why :) and so I read your blog to her. We were just laughing and it was fun to hear more details about what you've told her. And I'm so jealous of all that is in store for you on this little adventure. So fun that you get the weekends off to travel and for so cheap!!! Sheesh. It is fun to check your blog. And...cake, cake and more cake??? Okay, okay so I asked your mom if (I love "") was code for I LOVE KIRK!!! Come on...you can just say it...we all know it. (Hey Kirk...that one is for you buddy!) All right keep up the blogging. Oh and is that your shower porthole view?

Love ya!

Alex Campbell said...

That’s funny, yeah I tried to watch…that show… but you aren’t allowed to watch it online outside off the U.S. Thank for the comment and complement. I am having a lot of fun. Ha and although I will admit I love Kirk, that was in reference to my usage of quotations, however (I love “”) would be a good code. Oh and yes, its full nudity whenever you take a shower, but maybe I’ll eat so much cake that it will only be partial nudity.

Anonymous said...

Wishful thinking Jamie. I read your comment first while enjoying a tasty fruit leather. I stopped excitedly in mid chew... "Wait... I have a love code and didn't even know it" I began to feel warm inside like someone was out there thinking of me... little codes and such.

Then I read the next comment from Alex.

I should of known better.

Regardless of the mix up, I love ""

Anonymous said...

Oh, as to not confuse I love "" was a secret code for how much I love fruit leathers. Sorry, Alex

Danielle Selander said...

haha oh man. i love you guys.
or should I say I love ""