Friday, May 2, 2008

schnitzel and strudel

Lunch, he(something)en donnerkebab
some stuff... Aubrey said they looked like eyeballs?

This is class i like to stare at the ceilings.


I'm in love with everything old


Schon


The flight was wonderful, everyone was very jealous of my pod experiance, thank you ken! First day in Vienna was brilliant. Had a study abroad miracle, I can walk. Got lost for an hour because we were determined to use every form of transportation available to us to get to class. Pretended I spoke perfect German, I even complemented a baby. Went to the market had lunch. Lost in Rathause. Cake, more cake. came home late and starving georg gave us grandpas strudel and we took some schniztel with jam.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Allie-oop! I am going to live vicariously through your journey there! I'm so jealous! So take lots of pics and tell us all what you are doing (and don't forget to add pictures of yourself too). I'm so glad to hear you can walk now...what a relief! I hope you had a great birthday on your flight! Well be safe and have lots of fun! It already looks to be that way.

Love ya lots!
Aunt Jamie

Christmas Carol said...

(nicole w) stalking monks...