Saturday, May 3, 2008

Johnathan which is pronounced like yawn atden
Matthias...

obsevation made-neon red hair with a lip ring
= trendy



I wanted a picture with those green trash cans, what is all that other crap


concert
stephensdom-concert 0-euro



“They sleep too long they have died” Johnathan woke us up at noon. He is 5 and speaks no English. We figured out what he was saying through his excellent acting. The chains helped in conveying death. We learned a lot of germen today, through “was ist das” –ing everything. Then we had “fruhstuck fast” breakfast party he thought it was funny that breakfast was a break party. We went into the city. I saw a husky dog, big head, normal body, no legs just feet. Met a waiter who wanted to show us around Vienna. Matthias, don’t worry I didn’t spell it wrong because he gave me his card. He took us to his favorite coffee shops and then we went to Stephensdom, he blamed the Americans for bombing the roof, and heard the end of a concert. “European” goodbye and now I’m home in bed. I can’t wait for German church. It’s hard enough to stay awake when you understand what they are saying. (I love “ “).


No comments: